TEMPLE BETH-EL OF GREAT NECK
Seeking to meet the spiritual and educational needs of a diverse Jewish community in a caring, innovative, and democratic Reform temple.
- Our congregation is founded upon God, Torah, and the unity of the people of Israel.
- We are committed to promoting Jewish values through worship, education, mitzvot, social responsibility, and a wide range of cultural activities.
- We recognize the diversity of family structures within our community and welcome all families in which at least one member is seeking to affiliate with the Reform Movement.
- We strive to assure the future of the Jewish people, recognizing the special relationship of Jews throughout the world and the unique and essential bond that we share with the State of Israel.
- We seek the highest standards and performance in our lay leadership, clergy and other professional staff and endeavor to achieve excellence as a leader in the Reform Movement.